Steps to buying Microsoft Office 365 subscription
To buy Microsoft Office products or subscriptions, you would like to follow the steps given below:
(Note: confirm to make an account on the Microsoft platform because you’ll need it during the buying process)
- From your preferred browser, attend the official website of Microsoft Office.
- Here, you’ll see a variety of Office products, plans, and subscriptions.
- From the list of products, locate the specified one. It might be Office 365 or the other product.
- Further, you would like to click on the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- As soon as you are doing so, you’ll be redirected to the Microsoft login page.
- Here you would like to enter your registered email address and tap ‘Next’.
- After this, enter the password of this account and tap ‘Next’.
- you’ll also tap on the ‘Create a replacement account’ option.
- Once you log in successfully, you’ll get to complete the payment process.
- once you are done, you’ll receive the merchandise key within the mailbox of your registered email address.
You can also buy a subscription from third-party suppliers like Amazon or buy from a mercantile establishment.
click here to download
How to renew Microsoft Office subscription?
To renew Office 365 subscription, you’ll follow the steps given below:
- 1. First of all, attend the official renewal page of Office i.e. office.com/renew
- 2. Log in to your Office account when prompted.
- 3. Locate the subscription you would like to renew.
- 4. Now, choose the specified plan, monthly, or buy a full year.
- 5. Select either of the two; ‘pay now’ or ‘Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month’.
- 6. Choose the primary option just in case you would like to buy a full year.
- 7. Now, attend your cart and review the subscription details.
- 8. Make your payment and complete some essential steps to finish the method.
How much may be a Microsoft Office 365 subscription cost?
- The Office 365 subscription costs a user around $99.99 for a year. just in case you would like to subscribe to it for a shorter period, then you’ll choose the monthly plan which will cost you $9.99 a month. you’ll share this subscription on five other devices. just in case you would like to shop for it for one device, then it’s going to cost you $6.99.
Can I buy Microsoft Office without a subscription?
- Yes, you’ll buy the entire package of Microsoft Office 2019 directly. it’s the newest standalone version of Office that has all the Office apps. you are doing not got to buy it again and again. Just pip out once and for all.
- the way to cancel Microsoft Office subscription?
- attend the ‘Services and Subscriptions’ page of Office.
- Login to your account when asked.
- Locate your subscription and tap ‘manage subscription’.
- Now, select the ‘Cancel’ option.
- Follow some easy prompts and complete the subscription cancellation.
- What happens if I don’t renew my Microsoft Office subscription?
You will not be ready to access any application, nor those that are sharing your subscription. you can’t line up the info stored in those apps. If you are doing not renew within 30 days, your subscription will expire completely and you won’t be ready to renew it.
What features from Microsoft Office will be disabled without a subscription?
You can use some services or features after the expiration date for 30 days. Once the grace period gets over, you’ll not be ready to use tons of its features all together in the Office applications. you can’t access your data also.
1. How am i able to check when my Microsoft Office subscription ends?
2. First of all, navigate to the ‘Services and Subscriptions’ page.
3. Now, login to your Microsoft account.
4. Click on the merchandise about which you would like to understand .
5. you’ll be shown the entire details about your product including expiration date etc.
For further information on subscription renewal, you’ll visit the official website of Microsoft Office via office.com/setup.